Monday, September 24, 2012

Back on track

Five weeks after my surgery and things are slowly getting back on track. I am working shorter hours - computer screen glare and drying air conditioners notwithstanding. Drops and ointment are never far away.
I need to get up and walk away from the screen regularly as constantly peering at my computer is tiring.
The waiting game continues as to whether I will need some more surgery on my eye to level out the bump.
At this point it is a 50/50 proposition.
I have spent a bit too much time wallowing and being super careful. but yesterday I went back to a spinning class in the gym. It felt good to turn my legs over for the first time in more than five weeks. It's all about trying to get a balance between getting on with it and not doing too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment